Thursday, July 22, 2010

First Entry...

I am still so green when it comes to photography, but I already feel like it is going to be a life long love of mine! I have always loved to take pictures but now they look a little better...


I am at the tail end of my first class, which I am super sad about. But the next one will start in September, I am excited! I thought I would go through each week of my class and assignments to show just how much I have grown. I hope you can see it too!

Week 1 Lesson 1- Light

In this lesson we learned about the perfect light and angles. We saw what worked and what didn't. This assignment was interesting to me. I didn't really do it correctly because my pictures don't really show different light. I still really liked what I did, even if it wasn't what my teacher was looking for.

Week 1 Lesson 2- Light & People



I loved this lesson! I learned how light and shadows could make or break a picture of a person. This picture is of my daughter Makenzie, she loves the camera!



Week 2 Lesson 1- Focus
This assignment was super fun, but it was sort of difficult... Finding an object to photograph was a little hard because I wanted my pictures to be interesting. But it all turned out great!



Week 2 Lesson 2- Photographing Flowers


The picture I turned in wasn't my best but I was super busy and had to turn something in... But I learned a lot about taking pictures of flowers, like having a focus point!


Week 3 Lesson 1- Crop

This was my favorite lesson yet! I learned the most... I learned about the rule of thirds, negitave space and close up shots. I LOVE the picture I took for this one!

So far that's all I have done but I will be posting the next lesson soon!! :)


1 comment:

  1. These are so fantastic! If they are your "beginner" pictures, I can't wait to see what you are doing in a year. Thank you for inspiring me; I really want to learn to do this!

    ReplyDelete