Monday, August 30, 2010

Photo Challenge from It's a beautiful life...

Hate to Love :)
Mandy over at It's a beautiful life came up with an awesome photo challenge, it is hate to love. This one was a little hard for me because I wasn't sure what it would be for me... other then my relationship with my brother in law... you know the hate to love, love to hate kinda thing. Since, I don't have a picture of him I started to think really hard and found the perfect picture!
Have you ever looked at a baby and just htought it was the cutest thing in the world? Well, I think it is SUPER cute when babies cry, I realize I probably shouldn't but it it so darn adorable... you know when they quiver their bottom lip... and the little tiny tiny tears...
.



I just hate to love it!!

I couldn't get her button but here is the link to see her blog :)

pandmchiappini.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, I just love to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe... so sad but so cut at the same time! Thanks for entering! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww what cuties. I just saw that we're in Faith's class together so I wanted to swing by and say hey. I'm now following you. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete