Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Simplllicity Challenge- WATER

So, I am in Faith's (@ Simplicity) Photography Class, which is FANTASTIC! For the lesson this week we are focusing on shutter speed. She asked us to take a picture of water in anyway we'd like and this is what I did...
My daughter is used A LOT for my assignments and with most the pictures that I took her hand was alone... but as I was adjusting my camera...ON MANUAL... it took a long time and if you look at her fingers they are pruned, also she wouldn't stay with her hand reaching out so my husbands hand is holding hers up. I liked this picture the best which happened to be the VERY last picture as I was dumping the last of the pitcher of water on their hands... I love this shot! I even edited it a bit made it lighter but the comments on my flickr made me realize that I, as well as they, liked it better dark...

ISO 800
f/7.1
1/1000
SOOC

Hope you like it!


4 comments:

  1. I love how you captured the water splashing off the hands, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really quite brilliant. Thanks so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, man, this is AWESOME! You have such natural talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so creative - I wish I had little hands to help me in my assignments!

    ReplyDelete